Sunday, March 30, 2008

Restoran Big Plate

I used to frequent Big Plate when the restaurant opened her door many many years ago. However, I personally feel that the dishes served nowadays lack the original flavour which I am used to. Big Plate is famous for its western dishes like ayam Shah Alam, steak Kelang, ikan Morib to name a few. The food portion has been scaled down to avoid 'pembaziran'. In the early days, even a big-eater like me have tough time to finish the chicken chop or the fish and chips.

You can read review by boo_licious of Masak Masak blogspot here.

Restoran Big Plate
27, Jalan Alfa F U6/F,
Pusat Perdagangan Subang Permai,
Shah Alam, Selangor.
Tel: 03-78458073

Cuisine: Western
Rating: Food = C-

Rating System:
A = Recommended
B = Worth A Visit
C = Average
D = Below Average
E = Waste Of "Hard-Earned" Money. Seriously, I'm Not Kidding!

No comments: