A. D'Pangkin Commercial Centre / Petronas Station
- Kayu Manis - Malay, Chinese Muslim, Seafood. A bit pricey.
- Warung Mak Jah - Malay, Briyani. Limited menu. A bit pricey. Read review by Boo_licious of Masak Masak.
- Spice Garden - Indian with Malay food stalls and satay stall. Stalls open after 5pm - CLOSED (Updated Feb 2010)- Ulam Desa - Malay. (Updated Feb 2010)
- La Nansa - Malay, Western. Breakfast and lunch. A bit pricey - CLOSED (Updated Feb 2010)
- Restoran S.A - Mamak with Malay food stalls. Stalls open after 5pm.
- Tanjung Corner - Mamak with Malay and Western food stalls. Stalls open after 5pm.
- Secret Recipe
- Pizza San Francisco - Western. #
- Three burger stalls operating at night.
- Anjung Bambu - Indonesian - CLOSED (Updated Feb 2010)
Section U8 - Bukit Jelutong Timur
B. Shop units next to Balai Bomba Bukit Jelutong
- MMZ - Mamak. Satay stall opens after 5pm.
- D'Orange - Malay, Western.
- Selera Sejati - Malay.
- Eton Kopitiam - Malay. Limited menu. Breakfast and lunch. Great Nasi Lemak. *
- Stream-Mix Corner - Malay, Western.
C. Business & Technology Centre
(to be updated)
New Rating System (2009)
* = Worth A Visit [equivalent to 2008's A, B & C+]
¤ = Not sure whether it is still operating
# = Never been to